Astronut for iPad available, use iPhone as controller
If you enjoy casual games and have both an iPhone and an iPad, then you'll want to check out Astronut from The Iconfactory. The planet hopping game has been available on the iPhone for a few years, but an updated iPhone and a new iPad version now lets you use your the iPad for the game and the iPhone or iPod touch as the controller.
With its 24 levels and 40 different achivements to unlock, Astronut is a solid title that'll keep you entertained for a while. You can literally play for an hour without getting bored, but don't worry if you've only got a few minutes to spare as the game can be saved at any point. There's also GameCenter support so you can share your stats with other gamers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype