Daily iPhone App: AAA Auto Buying Tools will help you find your next car
If you're in the market for a new car, you know how hard it is to find a good a deal. One tool that'll help you compare cars and get a price estimate is the Auto Buying app from AAA. The app lets you add your zip code and retrieve the prices for different model cars in your location.
Besides prices, the app also pulls down detailed information about the car including its specifications, safety ratings, and AAA auto reviews. You can save your searches and even compare two vehicles side-by-side if you are interested in two different models. If you are AAA member, you can then use the app to contact a dealer or AAA to get a reduced price on the vehicle that you want to buy.
The AAA Auto Buying Tool is available for free from the iOS App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter