Daily iPhone App: AAA Auto Buying Tools will help you find your next car
If you're in the market for a new car, you know how hard it is to find a good a deal. One tool that'll help you compare cars and get a price estimate is the Auto Buying app from AAA. The app lets you add your zip code and retrieve the prices for different model cars in your location.
Besides prices, the app also pulls down detailed information about the car including its specifications, safety ratings, and AAA auto reviews. You can save your searches and even compare two vehicles side-by-side if you are interested in two different models. If you are AAA member, you can then use the app to contact a dealer or AAA to get a reduced price on the vehicle that you want to buy.
The AAA Auto Buying Tool is available for free from the iOS App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app