Daily iPhone App: AAA Auto Buying Tools will help you find your next car
If you're in the market for a new car, you know how hard it is to find a good a deal. One tool that'll help you compare cars and get a price estimate is the Auto Buying app from AAA. The app lets you add your zip code and retrieve the prices for different model cars in your location.
Besides prices, the app also pulls down detailed information about the car including its specifications, safety ratings, and AAA auto reviews. You can save your searches and even compare two vehicles side-by-side if you are interested in two different models. If you are AAA member, you can then use the app to contact a dealer or AAA to get a reduced price on the vehicle that you want to buy.
The AAA Auto Buying Tool is available for free from the iOS App Store.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client