Daily iPhone App: AAA Auto Buying Tools will help you find your next car
If you're in the market for a new car, you know how hard it is to find a good a deal. One tool that'll help you compare cars and get a price estimate is the Auto Buying app from AAA. The app lets you add your zip code and retrieve the prices for different model cars in your location.
Besides prices, the app also pulls down detailed information about the car including its specifications, safety ratings, and AAA auto reviews. You can save your searches and even compare two vehicles side-by-side if you are interested in two different models. If you are AAA member, you can then use the app to contact a dealer or AAA to get a reduced price on the vehicle that you want to buy.
The AAA Auto Buying Tool is available for free from the iOS App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs