Baby squirrel goes nuts for Apple earphones
Apple's new EarPods are great, but what are we supposed to do with our old, "standard" Apple earphones? Feed them to a squirrel, apparently! As spotted by Tastefully Offensive, YouTube user Shimi777 not only appears to have an adorable baby squirrel running around his/her office, but also a spare pair of earphones for the little fella to nibble on.
While we can't in good conscience advise that you let your own furry friends use a piece of electronics as a chew toy, the video is pretty adorable.
[Via: Tastefully Offensive]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)