Analyst expects Apple stock to drop to $270
Apple's stock price has had quite an interesting year. After hitting a record high of over $700 per share in September, the price has been hovering around the $500 mark for several weeks. But as Businessweek reports, that figure just isn't low enough for analyst Edward Zabitsky, who is banking on shares to dive as low as $270.
Zabitsky cites several factors in his argument that Apple's stock is headed for a fall, including competition from the likes of Microsoft and Samsung, and what he sees as unrest in Apple's management. He predicts that the stock will reach the $270 mark within 12 months. Apple's stock price hasn't dipped as low as $270 since September 2010, so a dip that low within a year's time would certainly be a dramatic stumble.
How far will Apple's stock drop?
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements