Kicksend lets you order photo prints instantly from CVS, Walgreens and more
There's probably not many people reading this who don't like sharing photos with family and friends. We do it through email, through Facebook, through Twitter. But many still like receiving photos the old-fashioned way -- in print. If you're one of those people, or if you know people who prefer prints, you might want to check out Kicksend.
Kicksend is a service and app that allows you to upload completely uncompressed images from your iPhone's camera roll and send them to almost any Walgreens, Target, or CVS in the country where they can be picked up by your friends or relatives in under an hour. If a one-hour time frame isn't of the utmost importance, you can also skip the middleman and have Kicksend mail the printed photos directly to your selected recipients.
The photos are printed on premium archival photo paper and if you send 10 or more, shipping is free. You can choose from photo sizes of 4x4, 4×6, 5×7 or 8×10. Prices range from US$0.49 for a 4x6 to $3.99 for an 8x10. The Kicksend app is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)