Dog Days of Summer: Break Time
So there you are, hard at work on your MacBook Pro when you hear the pitter-patter of paws on the floor. You ignore it. Then you feel a nudge at your leg, hear a little whine. You still ignore it; you've got work to do. Then you look over to the side of your MacBook Pro and see this -- looks like it's time to go for a walk
TUAW reader and developer Al Connelly writes "This is Remmy, he's a Basenji. I was working diligently on an iOS app that I was writing at the time and he was curled up in my lap as he usually does when I work from home. We had been sitting for a while when he just flipped his head over as if to ask "Break Time? Wanna go for a walk?" and I was able to snag a pic of it!"
If you have a Dog Days nominee to share, let us know via our feedback page (and please remember that the photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple and its products -- don't just send us a photo of your canine buddy). For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)