Dog Days of Summer: Break Time
So there you are, hard at work on your MacBook Pro when you hear the pitter-patter of paws on the floor. You ignore it. Then you feel a nudge at your leg, hear a little whine. You still ignore it; you've got work to do. Then you look over to the side of your MacBook Pro and see this -- looks like it's time to go for a walk
TUAW reader and developer Al Connelly writes "This is Remmy, he's a Basenji. I was working diligently on an iOS app that I was writing at the time and he was curled up in my lap as he usually does when I work from home. We had been sitting for a while when he just flipped his head over as if to ask "Break Time? Wanna go for a walk?" and I was able to snag a pic of it!"
If you have a Dog Days nominee to share, let us know via our feedback page (and please remember that the photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple and its products -- don't just send us a photo of your canine buddy). For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows