When the iPad was first announced, Steve Jobs seemed very proud of the data plans his company had negotiated for the 3G model. The top-of-the-line plan featured unlimited data for for US$30 per month. A few weeks later, on June 2nd, that plan was replaced with 2GB of data for $25 per month. Custo...
Steve Jobs has emailed a European customer to apologize for the iPad's delay and confirm the company's shipping plans. 9to5 Mac reports on emails sent by two European customers to Steve Jobs asking about the iPad's international release. The first message read, "Will there also be 3G models of th...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter