Steve Jobs drops in at the SoHo Apple store
The uber-swank SoHo Apple store just got an extra dose of cool when none other than his Steveness himself dropped by last Thursday. Luckily the New York Daily News had the good sense to give us the full scoop, which means the skinny on the Jobs wardrobe front: blue jeans and sneakers, it was. Swoon away, Kevin Rollins.
Also notable is the kvetching from the Apple Store employee who felt personally slighted at not receiving a memo in advance of Steve’s appearance. Yeah, I know Apple takes a lot of flak for its cult of secrecy, but can’t a guy just drop in on his own company once in a while without bringing in the Secret Service?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync