Steve Jobs drops in at the SoHo Apple store
The uber-swank SoHo Apple store just got an extra dose of cool when none other than his Steveness himself dropped by last Thursday. Luckily the New York Daily News had the good sense to give us the full scoop, which means the skinny on the Jobs wardrobe front: blue jeans and sneakers, it was. Swoon away, Kevin Rollins.
Also notable is the kvetching from the Apple Store employee who felt personally slighted at not receiving a memo in advance of Steve’s appearance. Yeah, I know Apple takes a lot of flak for its cult of secrecy, but can’t a guy just drop in on his own company once in a while without bringing in the Secret Service?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options