Steve Jobs drops in at the SoHo Apple store
The uber-swank SoHo Apple store just got an extra dose of cool when none other than his Steveness himself dropped by last Thursday. Luckily the New York Daily News had the good sense to give us the full scoop, which means the skinny on the Jobs wardrobe front: blue jeans and sneakers, it was. Swoon away, Kevin Rollins.
Also notable is the kvetching from the Apple Store employee who felt personally slighted at not receiving a memo in advance of Steve’s appearance. Yeah, I know Apple takes a lot of flak for its cult of secrecy, but can’t a guy just drop in on his own company once in a while without bringing in the Secret Service?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app