Steve Jobs drops in at the SoHo Apple store
The uber-swank SoHo Apple store just got an extra dose of cool when none other than his Steveness himself dropped by last Thursday. Luckily the New York Daily News had the good sense to give us the full scoop, which means the skinny on the Jobs wardrobe front: blue jeans and sneakers, it was. Swoon away, Kevin Rollins.
Also notable is the kvetching from the Apple Store employee who felt personally slighted at not receiving a memo in advance of Steve’s appearance. Yeah, I know Apple takes a lot of flak for its cult of secrecy, but can’t a guy just drop in on his own company once in a while without bringing in the Secret Service?
The uber-swank SoHo Apple store just got an extra dose of cool when none other than his Steveness himself dropped by last Thursday....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update