Silly Sunday Survey: trackpad scrolling?
We've been kind of lax on the whole Silly Sunday Survey(tm) thing around here lately, so after an afternoon of having my iBook click when I want it to scroll and scroll when I want it to click, I thought I'd ask: is anyone finding the two-finger scroll function on the latest round of PowerBook and iBook trackpads useful? Personally, I'm about ready to disable it.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter