Hands on the Macbook pro: Magsafe
The most exciting thing about the new Macbooks (it is going to take me awhile to get used to that) is the new MagSafe power connector. I know, I know: that's not exciting. Let me tell you, you're wrong. This thing is rock solid. The connector is strongly connected to the MacBook, much more than the power cord for my Powerbook and it is also easy to disconnect.
As you can see from the photo above, the LED tells you when your MacBook is charged, or when it is charging.
It is the little things that make the biggest difference.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature