Hands on the Macbook pro: Magsafe
The most exciting thing about the new Macbooks (it is going to take me awhile to get used to that) is the new MagSafe power connector. I know, I know: that's not exciting. Let me tell you, you're wrong. This thing is rock solid. The connector is strongly connected to the MacBook, much more than the power cord for my Powerbook and it is also easy to disconnect.
As you can see from the photo above, the LED tells you when your MacBook is charged, or when it is charging.
It is the little things that make the biggest difference.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app