Rig of the Day: One more TV rig
Ok, just one more TV rig, we promise.* Flickr user beenester asks, "Is it overkill to use a 1.8GHz Powermac G5 as a TV computer?" We say, "Heck, no!"
"Overkill?" posted by beenester.
If you'd like to see your own rig featured here, simply upload photos into our group Flickr pool. We select one image to highlight each day, and crown a Rig of the Week on Sundays.
*Probably. Most likely.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app