Facebook begins iTunes promotion, giving away 10 million samplers
Facebook, the MySpace of the EDU world (and the 7th most trafficked site in the US), has announced a back-to-school promotion involving the iTMS and 10 million music samplers. They will be giving away 1 million 25-song samplers each week for the next 10 weeks, with genres including Alternative, Rock, Hip-Hop and Electronica.
It appears that one only needs to visit Facebook to see banners like this, which are linked to the download at Apple's site, so go forth and download, iTunes and Facebook users.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration