Apple Announces iTunes Latino, Telemundo and mun2 in iTunes Store
Apple has launched a new Latino section in the US iTunes Store featuring Latin music, music videos, television shows, audiobooks and podcasts. "Latin music has been a huge hit on iTunes and now we're bringing music fans even more of what they love in a dedicated area on the iTunes Store," said Eddy Cue, Apple's VP of iTunes, in a press release.
In a related press release, Apple also announced new shows from Telemundo (iTS link) and bilingual programming from their youth-oriented mun2 network (iTS link). Latin TV shows, telenovelas and reality content are all now available in the iTunes Store as well, rounding up what looks like a strong new offering for Apple's darling content store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options