MacBook With Intel Core 2 Duo Processors
It had to happen sooner or later, Apple has released new MacBooks making my MacBook obsolete. The newest member of the Apple portable family comes in three flavors: white 1.83 GHz and 2.0 GHz, and black 2.0 GHz. All three sport the Core 2 Duo Intel processor which Apple claims gives these suckers up to a 25% boost over the previous MacBooks. The top of the line model also features a gig of RAM standard (though in two DIMMs), a double layer SuperDrive, and 4MB shared L2 cache (as opposed to 2MB in the other models). And yes, the glossy screen is still the only screen option on these bad boys.
Pricing starts at $1,099.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements