MacBook With Intel Core 2 Duo Processors
It had to happen sooner or later, Apple has released new MacBooks making my MacBook obsolete. The newest member of the Apple portable family comes in three flavors: white 1.83 GHz and 2.0 GHz, and black 2.0 GHz. All three sport the Core 2 Duo Intel processor which Apple claims gives these suckers up to a 25% boost over the previous MacBooks. The top of the line model also features a gig of RAM standard (though in two DIMMs), a double layer SuperDrive, and 4MB shared L2 cache (as opposed to 2MB in the other models). And yes, the glossy screen is still the only screen option on these bad boys.
Pricing starts at $1,099.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service