First Pictures of Saigon Apple Store
TUAW reader Danh Nguyen was kind enough to post these photos of the new Apple retailer in Saigon, the first of its kind in Vietnam.
I am not sure what "Chuc Mung Khai Truong" means, but I'll take a wild guess that it might mean "Apple Showroom". Any Vietnamese speakers who can translate, please jump right in. The sign reads "Congratulations on [the]opening [of] your Apple store showroom".
A big thank you to Danh Nguyen.
Update: Readers are correct. This is an authorized Apple retailer. Original TUAW post.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows