First Pictures of Saigon Apple Store
TUAW reader Danh Nguyen was kind enough to post these photos of the new Apple retailer in Saigon, the first of its kind in Vietnam.
I am not sure what "Chuc Mung Khai Truong" means, but I'll take a wild guess that it might mean "Apple Showroom". Any Vietnamese speakers who can translate, please jump right in. The sign reads "Congratulations on [the]opening [of] your Apple store showroom".
A big thank you to Danh Nguyen.
Update: Readers are correct. This is an authorized Apple retailer. Original TUAW post.
TUAW reader Danh Nguyen was kind enough to post these photos of the new Apple retailer in Saigon, the first of its kind in Vietnam. I am...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free