First Pictures of Saigon Apple Store
TUAW reader Danh Nguyen was kind enough to post these photos of the new Apple retailer in Saigon, the first of its kind in Vietnam.
I am not sure what "Chuc Mung Khai Truong" means, but I'll take a wild guess that it might mean "Apple Showroom". Any Vietnamese speakers who can translate, please jump right in. The sign reads "Congratulations on [the]opening [of] your Apple store showroom".
A big thank you to Danh Nguyen.
Update: Readers are correct. This is an authorized Apple retailer. Original TUAW post.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)