First Pictures of Saigon Apple Store
TUAW reader Danh Nguyen was kind enough to post these photos of the new Apple retailer in Saigon, the first of its kind in Vietnam.
I am not sure what "Chuc Mung Khai Truong" means, but I'll take a wild guess that it might mean "Apple Showroom". Any Vietnamese speakers who can translate, please jump right in. The sign reads "Congratulations on [the]opening [of] your Apple store showroom".
A big thank you to Danh Nguyen.
Update: Readers are correct. This is an authorized Apple retailer. Original TUAW post.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync