DeskLickr will randomly select Desktop images for you, and if you don't like it you can tell the app to never use that image again. DeskLickr can be set to automatically select images, or you can manually get a new image. DeskLickr displays a windows, which you can close, with a link to the photo on Flickr and tells you who took the picture (as seen to the left).
[via Laughing Squid]
DeskLickr is a fantastically well named app that epitomizes all that is right with Mac development. Simply it downloads a photo from Flickr...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs