DeskLickr will randomly select Desktop images for you, and if you don't like it you can tell the app to never use that image again. DeskLickr can be set to automatically select images, or you can manually get a new image. DeskLickr displays a windows, which you can close, with a link to the photo on Flickr and tells you who took the picture (as seen to the left).
[via Laughing Squid]
DeskLickr is a fantastically well named app that epitomizes all that is right with Mac development. Simply it downloads a photo from Flickr...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client