DeskLickr will randomly select Desktop images for you, and if you don't like it you can tell the app to never use that image again. DeskLickr can be set to automatically select images, or you can manually get a new image. DeskLickr displays a windows, which you can close, with a link to the photo on Flickr and tells you who took the picture (as seen to the left).
[via Laughing Squid]
DeskLickr is a fantastically well named app that epitomizes all that is right with Mac development. Simply it downloads a photo from Flickr...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free