iTunes 7.4: A First Look
There's surprisingly little to report about the iTunes 7.4 update. Some
Some readers have reported that iTunes 7.4 installation reset their preferences. You may want to check your Shopping Cart/1-Click purchase options to make sure they haven't been overwritten. Mine were fine.
Notice any other changes to iTunes? Let us know in the comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter