24 Hours of Leopard: Hot Spots
How it works: Man, this is one big feature I've been looking forward to--and I have yet to hear any final confirmation apart from the 300 New Features page that it made the final cut. This new Universal Access ability allows you to monitor a spot on your screen and automate what happens when that spot changes. You can monitor up to 10 different spots--no that's not a joke about leopards--and get alerts when anything happens there.
Who will use it: Anyone into automation, who's waiting for a file to finish downloading, for a batch job to finish, or for a friend to come online. All of these state changes can be grabbed via the visual screen feedback they produce.
Feature: Hot Spots How it works: Man, this is one big feature I've been looking forward to--and I have yet to hear any final confirmation...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs