24 hours of Leopard: Unix certification
How it works: That highly leaded UNIX runs as the core of your operating system. You never have to touch it or know that it is there until you're ready to dive in via the Terminal command line.
Who will use it: UNIX certification is fab for hardcore geeks. You can deploy all sorts of goodies that demand that 100% purebred UNIX-y atmosphere. It's like getting a perfect greenhouse for your exotic orchid collection. Assuming, that is, you're some sort of computerized version of Nero Wolfe.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free