ModBook almost ready to ship?
Our friends at jkOnTheRun recently got word from Axiotron that the long fabled ModBook, which you might recall from Macworld 2007 (here is a video we shot of the ModBook, and a gallery), is going to ship on or around January 8th, 2008 a year since it was announced. Since the ModBook has been delayed so much, its specs have changed. It is now running Leopard, the GPS option is standard (formerly $99), and the specs reflect the latest MacBook hardware rev (since the ModBook is basically a MacBook converted into a tablet with a pressure sensitive touch screen).
All of this starting at $2279.00. Here's hoping that Apple doesn't rev the MacBook at Macworld this year, for Axiotron's sake.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)