MacBook Air Developer Note
We seemed to have overlooked the MacBook Air Developer Note in all the news at Macworld. This note details exactly what's lurking inside that thin marvel of modern Industrial Design. It also lends credence to reports that the external SuperDrive will only work with the MacBook Air. The Air's USB port is listed as 'high powered,' so it is only logical to assume that this is needed to power the external SuperDrive and at the moment the MacBook Air is the only Mac currently equipped with such a port (this is all educated speculation, but isn't that the best kind?).
Also worth noting: the MacBook Air does have an IR port, but does not come with an Apple Remote. Something to keep in mind if you were hoping to control your MacBook Air from afar.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free