MacBook Air Developer Note
We seemed to have overlooked the MacBook Air Developer Note in all the news at Macworld. This note details exactly what's lurking inside that thin marvel of modern Industrial Design. It also lends credence to reports that the external SuperDrive will only work with the MacBook Air. The Air's USB port is listed as 'high powered,' so it is only logical to assume that this is needed to power the external SuperDrive and at the moment the MacBook Air is the only Mac currently equipped with such a port (this is all educated speculation, but isn't that the best kind?).
Also worth noting: the MacBook Air does have an IR port, but does not come with an Apple Remote. Something to keep in mind if you were hoping to control your MacBook Air from afar.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time