Apple-Stanford promotion on iTunes
Apple and Stanford University's Lively Arts have teamed up to bring a new promotion to iTunes and iTunes U. This new promotion will allow people associated with Standford in some capacity (students, faculty, and staff) and Lively Arts patrons to download free songs from artists participating in SU's Lively Arts. On Stanford's website, they list all of the participating artists, including: Wynton Marsalis, Blind Boys of Alabama, and the Meridian Arts Ensemble.
This is the second time that Apple has done a promotion with a performing arts educational institution, for those of you keeping up, Apple did something similar in September 2007 with the University of Illinois.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options