Apple-Stanford promotion on iTunes
Apple and Stanford University's Lively Arts have teamed up to bring a new promotion to iTunes and iTunes U. This new promotion will allow people associated with Standford in some capacity (students, faculty, and staff) and Lively Arts patrons to download free songs from artists participating in SU's Lively Arts. On Stanford's website, they list all of the participating artists, including: Wynton Marsalis, Blind Boys of Alabama, and the Meridian Arts Ensemble.
This is the second time that Apple has done a promotion with a performing arts educational institution, for those of you keeping up, Apple did something similar in September 2007 with the University of Illinois.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free