Thus goeth down the Apple Store
Shall I compare thee to a yellow sticky note?
Thou art more foreboding and less indicative of closure.
Rough winds do shake retail commerce before May
And downtime hath all too short a date.
Sometimes too excited the yellow sticky shines
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd
And sometimes when credit-cards decline
By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimm'd;
Thy momentary downtime does not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair new product;
Nor shall Apple introduce what wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou waitest;
So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
Fair 3M's scrap of parchment shall cheer thee.
Thanks, verily, to all ye who have sent tidings of this news.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature