Thus goeth down the Apple Store
Shall I compare thee to a yellow sticky note?
Thou art more foreboding and less indicative of closure.
Rough winds do shake retail commerce before May
And downtime hath all too short a date.
Sometimes too excited the yellow sticky shines
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd
And sometimes when credit-cards decline
By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimm'd;
Thy momentary downtime does not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair new product;
Nor shall Apple introduce what wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou waitest;
So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
Fair 3M's scrap of parchment shall cheer thee.
Thanks, verily, to all ye who have sent tidings of this news.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs