SIMBL plugin woes after 10.5.3?
If you are experiencing plugin predicaments, there is a way to fix the problem. SIMBL plugins (or other, non-SIMBL InputManager plugins, which may also be problematic) can be installed in any one of the following directories:
- ~/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/
- ~/Library/Contextual Menu Items/
- ~/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/
Have you experienced plug-in issues since installing the 10.5.3 update? If so, tell us about it in the comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free