SIMBL plugin woes after 10.5.3?
If you are experiencing plugin predicaments, there is a way to fix the problem. SIMBL plugins (or other, non-SIMBL InputManager plugins, which may also be problematic) can be installed in any one of the following directories:
- ~/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/
- ~/Library/Contextual Menu Items/
- ~/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/
Have you experienced plug-in issues since installing the 10.5.3 update? If so, tell us about it in the comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station