Apple leaves placeholder text in a published MobileMe page, eh?
Canada has many things going for it: maple trees everywhere, single-payer health care system and a one-of-a-kind Apple page. One of our readers just tipped us about an error on the MobileMe signup completion page for Canada. Apparently, Apple's designers left in some placeholder text on the signup "thank you" page. While Apple does (yes, they really do) make some mistakes, leaving greeked text on a webpage isn't usually one of them. [If you're saying "that looks like Latin, not Greek," see here. -Ed.]
You can see the Freudian slip by visiting Apple's Canadian MobileMe signup completion page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs