Apple leaves placeholder text in a published MobileMe page, eh?
Canada has many things going for it: maple trees everywhere, single-payer health care system and a one-of-a-kind Apple page. One of our readers just tipped us about an error on the MobileMe signup completion page for Canada. Apparently, Apple's designers left in some placeholder text on the signup "thank you" page. While Apple does (yes, they really do) make some mistakes, leaving greeked text on a webpage isn't usually one of them. [If you're saying "that looks like Latin, not Greek," see here. -Ed.]
You can see the Freudian slip by visiting Apple's Canadian MobileMe signup completion page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service