Munich Apple Store opening draws huge crowd
Here's a familiar story -- an Apple Store opening draws a huge crowd. This time, the store in question was Germany's very first. Construction on this location began all the way back in July of 2007, and we started to see job postings in May of this year. Some reports state that 4,000 people visited the store in the first few hours.
iPhone Savior reports that the day was busy but the crowd was handled efficiently. To get a glimpse of the throng, check out this cool Quicktime VR.
Congratulations, Munich! Enjoy your new Apple Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options