Is this thing on?
Hi there, my name is Brett Kelly and I'm one of the new bloggers here at TUAW.
My first Mac was a second-hand G3 PowerMac that I received as a birthday gift about 5 years ago, which has since been upgraded to a white MacBook that I use for absolutely everything (and my kids use as a coaster). I have a first-generation iPhone because I've convinced myself that EDGE is just fine -- or something.
Apple stuff aside, I'm a husband and dad, a web developer, tattoo collector and coffee enthusiast (meaning I roast it myself in my garage). I'm also something of a recovering productivity nerd, so don't be surprised if you see my name at the top of posts ogling over the latest list management application. Yes, it's a sickness.
I've been doing various blogging bits for a few years now (mostly in the realm of personal organization and "lifehacks", as it were), but nothing quite as high profile as this, that's for sure. I'm very excited to be a part of this stellar team and I look forward to presenting you with many thought-provoking, interesting posts, as well as more than a little poorly-executed humor.
Like most of the cool kids, I'm on the Twitter and would love it if you'd say hello. Thanks for having me!
Hi there, my name is Brett Kelly and I'm one of the new bloggers here at TUAW. My first Mac was a second-hand G3 PowerMac that I received...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update