Seinfeld back with the Mac in latest Curb episode
Didn't it seem like it was ages ago that those Microsoft commercials with Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Gates commercials aired? You know, the one with the shopping for shoes, as well as the one with the duo bonding with a family. Don't remember? Well, apparently neither does Jerry Seinfeld, who was purportedly paid USD $10 million for the commercials.
In the latest episode of HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm -- which happens to be one of my all time favorite shows -- Jerry is actively discussing ideas with Seinfeld creator, Larry David. In the scene, a MacBook Pro is prominently shown on Jerry's desk.
Didn't it seem like it was ages ago that those Microsoft commercials with Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Gates commercials aired? You know, the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs