Man files "sharp" edge off his MacBook Pro
I own a 2009 MacBook Pro and have never had this problem, but everyone's different. John Pozadzides got sick and tired of his MacBook Pro's sharp edge digging into his wrist (and people thinking he was trying to kill himself) so he took it into his own hands to file that beautiful machine's unibody to his liking. Watch the video above to see how he does it and in just 10 to 20 strokes of a $5 file you too can have a smooth-edged MacBook Pro.
BTW -- if you actually take a file to your $2000 laptop, you're on your own. We don't endorse this in any way.
I own a 2009 MacBook Pro and have never had this problem, but everyone's different. John Pozadzides got sick and tired of his MacBook...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client