Man files "sharp" edge off his MacBook Pro
I own a 2009 MacBook Pro and have never had this problem, but everyone's different. John Pozadzides got sick and tired of his MacBook Pro's sharp edge digging into his wrist (and people thinking he was trying to kill himself) so he took it into his own hands to file that beautiful machine's unibody to his liking. Watch the video above to see how he does it and in just 10 to 20 strokes of a $5 file you too can have a smooth-edged MacBook Pro.
BTW -- if you actually take a file to your $2000 laptop, you're on your own. We don't endorse this in any way.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration