Man files "sharp" edge off his MacBook Pro
I own a 2009 MacBook Pro and have never had this problem, but everyone's different. John Pozadzides got sick and tired of his MacBook Pro's sharp edge digging into his wrist (and people thinking he was trying to kill himself) so he took it into his own hands to file that beautiful machine's unibody to his liking. Watch the video above to see how he does it and in just 10 to 20 strokes of a $5 file you too can have a smooth-edged MacBook Pro.
BTW -- if you actually take a file to your $2000 laptop, you're on your own. We don't endorse this in any way.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app