Software Update alert: iTunes 9.1.1 released
Good news, everyone!
iTunes 9.1.1 just poked its head up in Software Update and said "download me."
According to the update notes, iTunes 9.1.1 provides a number of important bug fixes, including:
• Addressing several stability issues with VoiceOver;
• Addressing a usability issue with VoiceOver and Genius Mixes;
• Addressing issues with converting songs to 128 kbps AAC while syncing; and
• Addressing other issues that improve stability and performance. (Probably the biggest and most important reason for the update, in our humble opinion.)
For more information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter