It's TUAW TV Live, the show where you call the shots
It's Open Mic Day on TUAW TV Live, or at least "open discussion day." Through the chat room that is part of our usual TUAW TV Live toolkit, you'll have a chance to talk about your favorite apps and accessories for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. The show's an hour long, so we have an opportunity to cover a lot of ground.
To join in from your Mac or PC, just go to the next page by clicking the link at the bottom of this post, and you'll find a live stream viewer and a chat tool. The chat tool allows you to join in on the fun by asking questions or making comments.
If you're driving somewhere and would like to watch TUAW TV Live while you're stuck in traffic, please don't -- keep your eyes on the road! However, if someone else is doing the driving, you can watch the show on your iPhone by downloading the free Ustream Viewing Application.
We haven't forgotten about iPad users, as you can tune in to TUAW TV Live on your iPad! That link will send you to a non-Flash page, although you won't have access to our chat tool.
Many times on Wednesday afternoons, your TUAW TV Live host Steve Sande has a lot of video and demos queued up for your viewing...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype