Apple Store is down this Sunday morning... and back up
As of 8:45 a.m. eastern time USA, The Apple Store is down.
New Mac Pros? New iPods? Has the new iPhone arrived early?
Well, to answer my own questions (in order): Doubtful, no (wait until September), and of course not.
It's probably just routine maintenance. I doubt anything will have changed when it comes back up. But since I'm posting this (to let you know that we know it's down) let me ask you this:
if you could have this downtime actually lead to one new updated product, what would it be?
Update 10am: Back up! Still no unicorn ponies. *sigh*
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV