Apple Store is down this Sunday morning... and back up
As of 8:45 a.m. eastern time USA, The Apple Store is down.
New Mac Pros? New iPods? Has the new iPhone arrived early?
Well, to answer my own questions (in order): Doubtful, no (wait until September), and of course not.
It's probably just routine maintenance. I doubt anything will have changed when it comes back up. But since I'm posting this (to let you know that we know it's down) let me ask you this:
if you could have this downtime actually lead to one new updated product, what would it be?
Update 10am: Back up! Still no unicorn ponies. *sigh*
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter