Steve's D8 interview now available on iTunes
As you know, a few weeks ago Steve Jobs took the stage at the eighth annual D: All Things Digital (i.e., D8) conference, where he was interviewed by Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher on the recent goings on at Apple HQ. Unfortunately, most of us couldn't be there and had to sit back and read the tweets and blog postings from the lucky ones at D8, to get a good sense of what was going on. Blog postings! The horror!
Fortunately, Apple has provided full video and audio downloads of Steve's D8 interview on iTunes, both free and clocking in at just over an hour-and-a-half long.
Maybe someone can answer this for me: why is it that many of these conferences aren't simply streamed for the general public, as they happen? Is it because they want to give those in the audience more reason to be there, rather than watching from home, or are servers really incapable of handling the onslaught of traffic?
[via All Things Digital]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options