Invites sent for Shanghai Apple Store opening
Much like the 5th Avenue Store in New York City, Apple Store Shanghai is underground and topped with a huge, glass structure. Adding to the drama are two 1,000 foot tall skyscrapers flanking the store's entrance. Once it opens, this will be China's second Apple Store.
If you attend the opening, please send us your photos and reports. This looks like a spectacular store and we're eager to have a look.
[Via 9to5 Mac]
Apple will open its newest retail store in Shanghai, China on Saturday, July 10th. Invitations that feature a red curtain, much like the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free