Invites sent for Shanghai Apple Store opening
Much like the 5th Avenue Store in New York City, Apple Store Shanghai is underground and topped with a huge, glass structure. Adding to the drama are two 1,000 foot tall skyscrapers flanking the store's entrance. Once it opens, this will be China's second Apple Store.
If you attend the opening, please send us your photos and reports. This looks like a spectacular store and we're eager to have a look.
[Via 9to5 Mac]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options