Invites sent for Shanghai Apple Store opening
Much like the 5th Avenue Store in New York City, Apple Store Shanghai is underground and topped with a huge, glass structure. Adding to the drama are two 1,000 foot tall skyscrapers flanking the store's entrance. Once it opens, this will be China's second Apple Store.
If you attend the opening, please send us your photos and reports. This looks like a spectacular store and we're eager to have a look.
[Via 9to5 Mac]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync