Invites sent for Shanghai Apple Store opening
Much like the 5th Avenue Store in New York City, Apple Store Shanghai is underground and topped with a huge, glass structure. Adding to the drama are two 1,000 foot tall skyscrapers flanking the store's entrance. Once it opens, this will be China's second Apple Store.
If you attend the opening, please send us your photos and reports. This looks like a spectacular store and we're eager to have a look.
[Via 9to5 Mac]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration