Snow Leopard Graphics Update available
Apple has released a Snow Leopard graphics update to address some graphical issues introduced in Apple's 10.6.4 update for OS X. Specifically, the update fixes frame rate issues with Valve's games Portal and Team Fortress 2, and it fixes a problem that may have caused Aperture 3 or StarCraft II to crash or become unresponsive. The update also resolves graphics corruption issues brought on by disconnecting and reconnecting external displays while a Mac is running.
The graphical issues with Valve's games following the 10.6.4 update received a fair bit of publicity. Fortunately, this update should resolve those issues. Let us know in the comments how it goes for you.
Snow Leopard Graphics Update is 69 MB and is available in Software Update or via direct download here.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter