3D printed Steve Jobs pixel bust for sale
For the Apple fan who has everything, here's a blockhead bust of Steve Jobs. It's been 3D printed by Dutch artist Metin Seven, and if the urge so hits you, you can buy your own online for just under $120. I'm not entirely sure what the bust is made out of, but 3D printing usually requires a mixture of molding powder and resin that hardens into a kind of brittle claylike material, but of course for display this thing looks fine.
It's not too tall, either -- 14x10x6 cm or so. Sounds perfect for displaying on a desk -- you can have your very own "one more thing" anytime you want.
[via Super Punch]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync