MacBook Air software update addresses responsiveness and graphics issues
A MacBook Air update already? Yes, we've had some tips about intermittent MacBook Air issues, and it seems Apple's next-generation super-thin wedge-Macs are already sporting a shiny new software update that addresses "an issue where a MacBook Air (Late 2010) computer may become unresponsive while playing back movie trailers in iMovie" and a bug where the Mac becomes unresponsive after waking from sleep when connected to an external display. Oh, the the requisite "general graphics performance updates," whatever that means.
Fire up software update or check here for the manual download. The update is wafer thin like the new Air itself!
Thanks to Swords for the tip.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options