MacBook Air software update addresses responsiveness and graphics issues
A MacBook Air update already? Yes, we've had some tips about intermittent MacBook Air issues, and it seems Apple's next-generation super-thin wedge-Macs are already sporting a shiny new software update that addresses "an issue where a MacBook Air (Late 2010) computer may become unresponsive while playing back movie trailers in iMovie" and a bug where the Mac becomes unresponsive after waking from sleep when connected to an external display. Oh, the the requisite "general graphics performance updates," whatever that means.
Fire up software update or check here for the manual download. The update is wafer thin like the new Air itself!
Thanks to Swords for the tip.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter