Ping gets exclusive posthumous Michael Jackson song
While some people think Ping is a flop (including me), Apple did score one little victory with its iTunes-centric social media network: its secured the exclusive rights to stream a new Michael Jackson song for the next week. Visitors to Ping's Michael Jackson page can listen to the song, titled "Much Too Soon" for free until next Thursday. As noted on Michael Jackson's Ping page:
"Much Too Soon" was written at the time of Thriller. Michael always liked the song but never found the right home for it; here it finds its place as the bittersweet closing to the stellar collection.
"Much Too Soon" is the tenth song on the upcoming Michael Jackson album, Michael, which goes on sale on iTunes on December 14th.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration