Ping gets exclusive posthumous Michael Jackson song
While some people think Ping is a flop (including me), Apple did score one little victory with its iTunes-centric social media network: its secured the exclusive rights to stream a new Michael Jackson song for the next week. Visitors to Ping's Michael Jackson page can listen to the song, titled "Much Too Soon" for free until next Thursday. As noted on Michael Jackson's Ping page:
"Much Too Soon" was written at the time of Thriller. Michael always liked the song but never found the right home for it; here it finds its place as the bittersweet closing to the stellar collection.
"Much Too Soon" is the tenth song on the upcoming Michael Jackson album, Michael, which goes on sale on iTunes on December 14th.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync