A video retrospective of Apple in 2010
This quick video retrospective of Apple's fares and fortunes in the past year is pretty good. From the introduction of the iPad to the new MacBook Air and the release of the Beatles on iTunes, this is a very nice little walk through 2010 from Apple's point of view.
It's been one heck of a year for the company, too, and because of all the waves Apple sent out this year, it's been an interesting twelve months for the industries that surround it. Next year may be even more exciting, with the Mac App Store, likely a new iPad, and whatever else Steve Jobs and company dream up for us.
Thanks, John W!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app