Apple announces dates for iTunes Festival London 2011
Apple has announced dates for this year's iTunes Festival London. Like last year, the festival will run every night in July. Sixty artists will be performing over thirty-one days at Camden's Roundhouse in London. Three of the confirmed bands are Linkin Park, Duran Duran and Rumer.
As in years past, tickets to the shows are only available for free via competitions. Apple will be giving away a limited number of tickets for each showing. The entry form for the competition can be found here. Participants may apply for as many of the gigs as they'd like but are limited to the three confirmed bands for now.
Those who can't make the festival should still be able to watch highlights, read the latest news and see behind-the-scenes photos on the event's Facebook and Twitter pages as they did in years past. Apple has also set up an official Ping page for the concert this year. All performances will also be recorded and sold on the iTunes Music Store worldwide.
Apple has announced dates for this year's iTunes Festival London. Like last year, the festival will run every night in July. Sixty...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update