Talkcast, 7PM PST/10PM EST: Verizon iPhones and The Daily
If it's Sunday night, it must be Talkcast time! Tonight's live show will likely include a sprinkling of Macworld chat, along with other newsy bits from the week. We had Verizon iPhones line up for pre-order, The Daily launch event and another wave of iPad 2 rumors. Also, don't forget that Kelly hosting equals aftershow!
Your calls and questions help us make the show the best it can be, otherwise I'm just talking to myself. To participate on TalkShoe, you can use the browser-only client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for maximum fun, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (yay for free cell phone weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
If you've got a headset or microphone handy on your Mac, you can connect via the free Gizmo or X-Lite SIP clients; basic instructions are here. Talk to you tonight!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options