Steve Jobs kills off the CD on Adult Swim's Robot Chicken
It's no secret that Steve Jobs isn't a fan of the physical CD, preferring, of course, that his customers buy their music in his iTunes store. But what length is he willing to go to get rid of the CD for good? On the latest episode of Seth Green's grossly satirical stop-motion show Robot Chicken we found out, as a Steve Jobs parody became a target for both Compact Disc Man and Zune Man. The "superheroes" tried to do Jobs in, but he succeeded in killing the CD off in a hail of gunfire. Zune Man, however, was allowed to live, with Jobs stating that he "wouldn't waste the bullets." Touche.
Click Read More below to check out the clip for yourself.
It's no secret that Steve Jobs isn't a fan of the physical CD, preferring, of course, that his customers buy their music in his iTunes...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free