TUAW TV Live: It's the Air Club for Men
With all apologies to Dave Caolo, who first coined the term Air Club for Men, I had to hijack his awesome phrase for today's TUAW TV Live. Given that most of the Mac App demos on today's show will be done on an 11.6" MacBook Air, I thought it fitting to use his jocularity as a title for the show today.
Some of the apps I'm planning to demonstrate during today's live show include the new sleek and beautiful email app known as Sparrow, the wonderful graphic tool Pixelmator, Splashtop Remote and possibly another new low-cost 3D graphic tool.
From your Mac or PC, go to the next page by clicking the Read More link at the bottom of this post, and you'll find a livestream viewer and a chat tool. The chat tool allows you to participate by asking questions or making comments.
If you're driving somewhere and would like to watch TUAW TV Live while you're stuck in traffic, please don't -- keep your eyes on the road! However, if someone else is doing the driving, you can watch the show on your iPhone and join the chat by downloading the free Ustream Viewing Application. If you're on an iPad, you should be able to use the Skyfire Browser to watch the stream, although you will not be able to participate in the chat.
We'll start at about 5 PM ET, so if you're seeing a prerecorded show, be sure to refresh your browser until you get the live stream.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs