Apple updates iTunes to 10.2.1
Apple just pushed out a minor iTunes update. iTunes 10.2.1 allows you to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to iOS 4.3 and provides improved Home Sharing, the service that allows you to browse and play media from your home computer's iTunes library.
You can download iTunes via your Mac's Software Update utility, or on Windows using Apple Software Update. It's also available at itunes.com.
Thanks, Clint Collins & MacUpdate.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)