Apple updates iTunes to 10.2.1
Apple just pushed out a minor iTunes update. iTunes 10.2.1 allows you to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to iOS 4.3 and provides improved Home Sharing, the service that allows you to browse and play media from your home computer's iTunes library.
You can download iTunes via your Mac's Software Update utility, or on Windows using Apple Software Update. It's also available at itunes.com.
Thanks, Clint Collins & MacUpdate.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app