Apple updates iTunes to 10.2.1
Apple just pushed out a minor iTunes update. iTunes 10.2.1 allows you to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to iOS 4.3 and provides improved Home Sharing, the service that allows you to browse and play media from your home computer's iTunes library.
You can download iTunes via your Mac's Software Update utility, or on Windows using Apple Software Update. It's also available at itunes.com.
Thanks, Clint Collins & MacUpdate.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync