Apple Q2 2011 earnings call scheduled for April 20
Apple's second fiscal quarter ends this week on Thursday, March 31, and the company has already scheduled the earnings call with financial analysts to discuss just how good (or bad) things were during the quarter.
As you can see, the call is scheduled for 5 PM ET (2 PM PT) on Wednesday, April 20. That's at the time we normally host TUAW TV Live, so we may look into combining the call with a livestreaming video event for readers to join in on rather than our usual liveblog.
You'll be able to listen in on the call here, and we'll be sure to remind you of the event in the days leading up to the call.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements