Apple Q2 2011 earnings call scheduled for April 20
Apple's second fiscal quarter ends this week on Thursday, March 31, and the company has already scheduled the earnings call with financial analysts to discuss just how good (or bad) things were during the quarter.
As you can see, the call is scheduled for 5 PM ET (2 PM PT) on Wednesday, April 20. That's at the time we normally host TUAW TV Live, so we may look into combining the call with a livestreaming video event for readers to join in on rather than our usual liveblog.
You'll be able to listen in on the call here, and we'll be sure to remind you of the event in the days leading up to the call.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync