Apple Q2 2011 earnings call scheduled for April 20
Apple's second fiscal quarter ends this week on Thursday, March 31, and the company has already scheduled the earnings call with financial analysts to discuss just how good (or bad) things were during the quarter.
As you can see, the call is scheduled for 5 PM ET (2 PM PT) on Wednesday, April 20. That's at the time we normally host TUAW TV Live, so we may look into combining the call with a livestreaming video event for readers to join in on rather than our usual liveblog.
You'll be able to listen in on the call here, and we'll be sure to remind you of the event in the days leading up to the call.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs