Apple Q2 2011 earnings call scheduled for April 20
Apple's second fiscal quarter ends this week on Thursday, March 31, and the company has already scheduled the earnings call with financial analysts to discuss just how good (or bad) things were during the quarter.
As you can see, the call is scheduled for 5 PM ET (2 PM PT) on Wednesday, April 20. That's at the time we normally host TUAW TV Live, so we may look into combining the call with a livestreaming video event for readers to join in on rather than our usual liveblog.
You'll be able to listen in on the call here, and we'll be sure to remind you of the event in the days leading up to the call.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free