Hong Kong Apple Store locations revealed
ifoAppleStore has discovered the locations of Apple's first and second Hong Kong stores. The first location is in the International Finance Centre on Hong Kong Island. The IFC comprises two towers that include office buildings, a mall and a cinema. The Apple Store will be located in Tower 2 and span 6,300 square feet. The IFC store will be open by year's end.
The second Apple Store to open in Hong Kong will also be on Hong Kong Island in the area known as Causeway Bay. The Apple Store will be located in Hysan Place, an environmentally friendly block-sized building. The Apple Store there will span 20,000 square feet. According to the developers, Hysan Place is expected to be finished in the second quarter of 2012, which is likely when the Apple Store will open.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)