Declaring love with the Mac OS X Finder
Not only is this really cute, it made me think to myself, "Man, I wish I'd thought of that first." Sean Ohlenkamp put a folder on the desktop of his wife's Mac as the gateway to expressing his sentiments on their third wedding anniversary. The video above walks through a whimsical nest of folders in the Mac OS X Finder, occasionally taking non sequitur (and hilarious) side trips before winding up at an awww-inducing conclusion. There's no indication of how Sean's wife reacted to his message or the way he delivered it, but if she's a keeper, I'm sure she loved it.
You can watch the video after the break.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99