Declaring love with the Mac OS X Finder
Not only is this really cute, it made me think to myself, "Man, I wish I'd thought of that first." Sean Ohlenkamp put a folder on the desktop of his wife's Mac as the gateway to expressing his sentiments on their third wedding anniversary. The video above walks through a whimsical nest of folders in the Mac OS X Finder, occasionally taking non sequitur (and hilarious) side trips before winding up at an awww-inducing conclusion. There's no indication of how Sean's wife reacted to his message or the way he delivered it, but if she's a keeper, I'm sure she loved it.
You can watch the video after the break.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update