Apple Order Status system down until May 22
A few readers have tipped us that Apple's order status system for its online store is down until May 22. As you can see from the image above, the familiar sticky note is accompanied by text informing users of the downtime. We do want to note that Apple's online store is open and fully operational. It is only the order status system, which allows users to check the status of current orders, that will not be back online until May 22.
Curiously, the order status system also went offline just over a year ago.
A few readers have tipped us that Apple's order status system for its online store is down until May 22. As you can see from the image...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update