Apple Order Status system down until May 22
A few readers have tipped us that Apple's order status system for its online store is down until May 22. As you can see from the image above, the familiar sticky note is accompanied by text informing users of the downtime. We do want to note that Apple's online store is open and fully operational. It is only the order status system, which allows users to check the status of current orders, that will not be back online until May 22.
Curiously, the order status system also went offline just over a year ago.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV