Apple Order Status system down until May 22
A few readers have tipped us that Apple's order status system for its online store is down until May 22. As you can see from the image above, the familiar sticky note is accompanied by text informing users of the downtime. We do want to note that Apple's online store is open and fully operational. It is only the order status system, which allows users to check the status of current orders, that will not be back online until May 22.
Curiously, the order status system also went offline just over a year ago.
A few readers have tipped us that Apple's order status system for its online store is down until May 22. As you can see from the image...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support