Apple Order Status system down until May 22
A few readers have tipped us that Apple's order status system for its online store is down until May 22. As you can see from the image above, the familiar sticky note is accompanied by text informing users of the downtime. We do want to note that Apple's online store is open and fully operational. It is only the order status system, which allows users to check the status of current orders, that will not be back online until May 22.
Curiously, the order status system also went offline just over a year ago.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter