New MacBook Air models to arrive late June?
A report from Taiwan's Economic Daily newspaper claims Apple is preparing to ship 380,000 new MacBook Air units along with 80,000 old models this month. The report cites industry sources with knowledge of Apple's production plans. This echoes an earlier report from Wall Street analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.
For good measure, the same article also claims Apple is working on an iPad 3 with a high-resolution display that is six times higher than the iPad's current display. This latter claim is unlikely to happen as that is a huge jump in display technology. Earlier rumors hint at a high-resolution display iPad, but the specs will probably fall closer to the 2560 x 1600 tablet display recently announced by Samsung.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature