Apple's storefront design symmetry
Apple is known for its attention to detail, even in the smallest of things, and here's another example. ifoapplestore points to Apple's newly constructed 4th Street Store in Berkeley, California which is constructed to be symmetrical and aligned. The 76 centimeter stone tiles within the store are the focal point of this design. Both the store's windows panels and the sidewalk tiles outside the store are a multiple of this 76 cm dimension. It's a subtle design element that is pleasing to the eyes and may help draw traffic into the new retail store.
Apple is known for its attention to detail, even in the smallest of things, and here's another example. ifoapplestore points to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update