Apple's storefront design symmetry
Apple is known for its attention to detail, even in the smallest of things, and here's another example. ifoapplestore points to Apple's newly constructed 4th Street Store in Berkeley, California which is constructed to be symmetrical and aligned. The 76 centimeter stone tiles within the store are the focal point of this design. Both the store's windows panels and the sidewalk tiles outside the store are a multiple of this 76 cm dimension. It's a subtle design element that is pleasing to the eyes and may help draw traffic into the new retail store.
Apple is known for its attention to detail, even in the smallest of things, and here's another example. ifoapplestore points to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs